Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My New Fabric

I mentioned in my last post that an awesome woman from my church gave me a lot of fabric, and I decided that everything I make from that fabric I'm going to post on here.
This is only a few of the fabric pieces she gave me.
There are a lot of small pieces in the lot so I'm going to need a lot of ideas for projects that use scraps. So, (hopefully) I will be posting some how-tos on some of the things I make, or I will post links of where to find similar projects. I'm super excited to have some fresh fabric in my stash. And some of it is vintage fabric!

P.S. If anyone has any project ideas or favorite sewing how-tos, don't hesitate to comment!

Thanks for reading,
                 The Broken Thimble

No comments:

Post a Comment