|Bernette 56 by Bernina|
Here are some of its functions:
- 23 Total stitch patterns
- 4-Step buttonhole
- 16 Sewing stitches
- 4 Decorative stitches
- 2 Quilting stitches
- Maximum stitch width is 5mm
|Janome MyLock 634D|
- A maximum speed of 1,300 spm (stitches per minute)
- Ez changed rolled hem
- Adjustable foot pressure (adjusting screw)
- Snap-on presser foot
- Differential feed adjustment with a ratio of 0.5 to 2.25
- Cutting width adjustment
- Alined spool pin spool stand
- Cutting width from 3.1 - 7.3mm
- Waste chip box
- Foot controller
|Pintastic Automatic Pin Dispenser by June Tailor|
Then once the slide is filled up you can either turn it off or keep it on so it will continue to fill it up as you take the pins out. To take the pins out you just push down the lever, release it, and take your pin.
I suggest using pins with bigger heads because even though it will line them up they kind of end up more piled up and are not as easy to grab out.
|Seam Allowance Guide by Hollie|
Anyway these are things I like to use in my sewing room and I'd like to see what everybody else has, comments are welcome!!